- St. Vincent's Prosthetics & Orthotics Workshop
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Client: Episcopal Church, Catholic Medical Mission Board, Physicians for Peace, & St. Vincent’s School for Handicap Children
- Type: Healthcare
- Project Area: 398 sq m
This project for a prosthetic and orthotics (P&O) workshop was a funding collaboration between the Episcopal churches of Haiti and the United States, the Catholic Medical Mission Board, Physicians for Peace, and St. Vincent’s School for Handicap Children, whose students benefit from the P&O equipment made in the workshop. Located in downtown Port-au-Prince, the project involved reconstruction and repair of the facilities with new construction thoughtfully integrated into the existing structure. Founded in 1945, St. Vincent’s School is the first of its kind in Haiti, and MSAADA is also developing designs for a future expansion of the school.